1.18.2011

Happy Natural Mama Day Video

This slideshow video was made by my amazing husband last Mother's Day, my first as a mama. I just had to share it! It lovingly depicts my mothering to my first "baby" Roxy, my pregnancy and the arrival of Nolan in my life. The song, "The Story" is a favorite of ours. I deeply connected with the lyrics the first time I heard it and thought of Nolan immediatly. The pictures and the lyrics put together are so beautiful, so honest...enjoy.

All of these lines across my face, Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been, And how I got to where I am
Oh, but these stories don't mean anything, When you've got no one to tell them to
Like I do...I was made for you
You see the smile across my mouth, It's hiding the words that don't come out
And all of my friends who think that I'm blessed, Well they don't know my head was a mess
No, they don't know who I really am, And they don't know what I've been through like you do
I was made for you...You know that it's true...I was made for you

No comments: