2.13.2011

For My Valentines...

Happy Valentines Day to....my husband, who I love more then anything, my son, the best gift in the whole world, and my dog, one of my favorite teachers...

My husband is more then just my husband, he is my best friend, my partner for life. He is the first person I want to see in the morning when I wake up and the last face I want to see before I close my eyes. He plays such an important part in my life - lover, friend, supporter, mentor, inspiration. We have had an amazing journey so far in our lives, done so much, seen so much - and it just keeps getting better everyday!

My son, Nolan, is my greatest joy. Anyone that has a child can relate to the feelings that a mother has for her baby, and those feelings are undescribable. I'm not going to even try! Nolan has changed my life forever - for the better - and every thing I do, I do for him to have the best life possible!

Roxy is one of my greatest teachers. She teaches me to live life to the fullest, enjoy every moment like it's your last. Always run as fast as you can, play as hard as you can, love unconditionally and never worry what others think of you. To live your life through a dog's prospective to be truly free!

I love you all so very much!
~Mama

No comments: